What will they think of next? That was my first impression un-boxing and flying one one of the top-rated new drones at its lowest price for Black Friday 2017.
Using Face Tracking technology and gesture recognition, the new "Follow" drone and quadcopter can take photos of you or of what it sees from the sky. Some of the most stunning 4K video capture I've ever seen is just one of the many features of today's deal.
In my quest to save you time and cash, I collected a lot of requests for professional grade drones this holiday season. Weighing in at only 0.6 pounds, the Geniusidea follow drone also ascends and descends faster than most drones at triple the price in high winds and inclement weather.
Additional features like "one button return" and object/face tracking technology that allows the drone to capture continuous aerial footage makes this one of the top gadgets we've ever used!
Click the play button to watch this Black Friday doorbuster in action. Features include:
- Lands with the tap of a button
- Easiest drone to operate for beginners or advanced pilots
- The world's leading drone when it comes to artificial intelligence
- Can scan and recognize feature for incredible aerial photography
- Indoor mode allows for safe operation with hover mode
- Captures brilliant broadcast-quality 4K video
- Longer flying time than competitors at 20 minutes
- Features a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor commonly found in tablets
- Simple flight planning with "follow me" and countless other flight modes
- Shoots 360-degree panorama
- GPS altitude hold and gravity sense control
- Weighs only 273 grams
- Clocks in at 20 minutes of flying tme on average
- Comes with advanced remote control
- Works with both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets
- Advanced GPS (global positioning system) for more controlled flying
- Lowest recorded price today
$200 Off Top Rated Follow Drones With 4K Video, GPS & Facial Tracking
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.