SAN ANGELO, Texas — Most City of San Angelo offices will be closed Friday, April 2 in observance of Good Friday.
According to a City press release, there will be no interruption to trash pickup and landfill operations on Good Friday.
The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices will be closed April 1-4 and will reopen at 7 a.m. Monday, April 5.
Fort Concho National Historical Museum:
The Fort Concho National Historical Museum's Visitor Center in Barracks 1, 630 S. Oakes St., will open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. It will open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Easter Sunday, April 4. Self-guided tours will be available.
City closures for April 2-4 include:
- San Angelo Animal Shelter
- City Hall and the Community Development Building
- City Hall Annex
- Fairmount Cemetery’s business offices
- Municipal Court
- Nature Center
- Parks and Recreation offices
- San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
- Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
- Station 618 and Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Monday, April 5.