An Indiana dad has a warning for parents after his daughter choked on a popular toy over Memorial Day Weekend.

Shane Holtsclaw says his nine-year-old daughter, Emma, was playing with a fidget spinner when a metal piece from the toy dislodged and got stuck in her throat.

Her dad started giving her back blows until she coughed and was able to breathe.

At the hospital, they say the doctors discovered the metal piece in her stomach.

“And it flies out a lot and then it flew out and went into my mouth,” Emma Holtsclaw said.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says it’s investigating reported incidents involving children and fidget spinners. They are advising parents to keep them away from young children.