You can file today's frugality under the "random" category at a first glance. A shower head that brings you tremendous pressure while projecting relaxing spa LEDs into the water to help you relax - sounds unique to say the least.
It also sounded a little far-fetched until we started interviewing product testers and a couple of mothers in our local product focus group.
"My shower is my time! Whether I'm singing in the shower or contemplating life, this product has helped me relax and it's also so much fun to use," says Kristie, a local mother of three boys.
Sarah said that her kids hate the shower and bath but the second she activated a personalized light show, she has trouble getting them out of the family bathroom!
After testing similar gadgets at the Consumer Electronics Show this past January, I will conclude LED shower heads have practicality. The products are fun, they are great gifts and the top performing one we tested is at its lowest recorded price today.
Click the play button to hear from a mom who loves today's deal recommendation.
- Safe and 100% eco-friendly
- No external power or batteries required
- Works on its own powered by water pressure
- Seven beautifully soothing LED lights work in tandem to create a shower spa
- Fits all standard shower connections, very easy to install
- Made of high-rated ABS material with top-rated corrosion resistance
- Great for a shower or soothing bath
- The model we tested outperformed competitors both in terms of pressure and LEDs
50% Off MagicBuds Bathroom LED Shower Head + Prime Shipping
***Not a Prime Member? Score free shipping with this free 30 day trial
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.