Abilene Independent School District will return to normal operations, Monday, Feb. 22 for in-person and remote students. All AISD campuses and facilities will be open and back to normal operations.
Aspermont Independent School District will continue remote learning for the upcoming week.
- Students should participate daily in their remote learning either through paper packets or the online platform.
- Students will have access through Google Classroom
- Packets can be picked up from 10 a.m. to noon Monday, Feb. 22, for early elementary school students.
- Teachers will have scheduled times each day for two hours for questions or to meet with students. Keep in contact with campus principals.'
- Campus administrators will be available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
Breckenridge Independent School District will reopen Monday, Feb. 22.
Brownwood Independent School District will reopen all campuses, Monday, Feb. 22 at the regular time, with the exception of Headstart, next to Northwest Elementary. Head Start staff will receive information from Ms.Gardner on where to report Monday.
Colorado Independent School District will be closed Monday, Feb. 22 because of the water situtation.
Santa Anna ISD students will need to bring water bottles to school all week because of the boil water notice.
Thornton Collegiate Independent School District will resume classes Tuesday, Feb. 23. Students are asked to bring at least two water bottles.
Brady Independent School District will resume classes as normal Monday.
City of Brady updated trash schedule.
- Friday's trash moved to Monday, Feb. 22
- Monday's trash moved to Tuesday, Feb. 23
- Tuesday's trash moved to Wednesday, Feb. 24
Concho Valley Transit will go fare-free through Wednesday, Feb. 24
Elks Lodge 1880, 2121 S. Chadbourne St., closed until further notice until repairs are made.
Howard College all campuses and offices will reopen Monday, Feb. 22 All classes will resume as scheduled.
Junction Independent School District no school Monday, staff development day.
- South Llano River State Park closed through Thursday, Feb. 22 at the earliest. Conditions and maintenance needs will be reassessed. For questions or park concerns, call 325-215-9024.
Menard Independent School District will resume classes Monday. Students should bring either a filled thermos or water bottle.
Republic Services will resume regularly scheduled trash collection in Brown, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Knox, McCulloch, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Taylor, Irion, Kimble, Menard, Schleicher, Scurry, Sterling, Shackelford, Scurry, Stonewall, Sutton and Tom Green counties Monday, Feb. 22
For more information visit, Republic Services Alerts.
San Angelo Independent School District will reopen campuses and office Monday.
- SAISD will offer in-person students the choice to attend virtually rather than in-person through Wednesday, Feb. 24.
- Alta Loma, Bonham and Lamar elementary schools have been impacted by water shortage. Restroom trailers with restrooms and sinks have been secured and will on-site. Students at these schools will also have the option of virtual learning through Wednesday, Feb. 24.
- Vitual Academy students will continue to participate using Edgenuity and in-person students choosing virtual learning should use the School platform.
- For more information visit, SAISD's website.
Santa Fe Crossing curbside meals will not be offered Monday because of a broken water pipe in the building. Santa Fe Crossing anticipates resuming curbside meals Tuesday if repairs are complete.
Sonora Independent School District will resume its regular schedule and school Monday.
TLCA San Angelo will remain closed Monday, Feb. 22 and plans to start at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23.
Wall Independent School District will no longer have a student holiday, Monday, Feb. 22. Staff and students should report to school for a regular day.
This is a developing story. More information will be posted as we receive official word.