ABILENE, Taylor County — The Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District confirmed the 391st COVID-19-related death in Taylor County Thursday - a woman in her 70s.
According to the health district's daily report:
- There were six new confirmed COVID-19 cases in Taylor County.
- Seven recoveries were reported, bringing the total number of recoveries to 14,914.
- There were 16 hospitalizations.
- There were 55,418 PCR and 94,847 antigen tests administered, with 7,15 PCR and 8,290 antigen being confirmed cases.
- A total of 134,822 negative test results were reported - 48,265 PCR and 86,557 antigen.