ABILENE, Taylor County — The 400th COVID-19-related death -a woman in her 60s - in Taylor County was confirmed by the Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District Friday.
According to the health district's daily report:
- There were eight new confirmed COVID-19 cases - all antigen.
- Eleven hospitalizations were included.
- Three recoveries were reported, bringing the total number of recoveries to 15,553.
- Taylor County has administered 55,678 PCR and 97,533 antigen tests, of those 7,203 PCR and 8,350 antigen were confirmed cases.
- There were 48,475 negative PCR and 89,183 negative antigen test results.