KLEBERG COUNTY, Texas — Kleberg County:
Kleberg County Judge Rudy Madrid Is calling for the voluntary evacuation of Ricardo, Rivera, Baffin Bay and Loyola beach.
Judge Mardid is also issuing an emergency disaster declaration for the county ahead of Tropical Storm Hanna Hanna.
Judge Madrid is sending a copy of that to the governor’s office and ordering the complete closure of the Kleberg County Gulf beaches.
San Patricio County:
San Patricio County Judge David R. Krebs is recommending voluntary evacuation for residents in low lying areas that are prone to flooding, as well as for residents who are in motor homes, travel trailers, or other dwells that might not withstand the projected Tropical Storm’s winds.
The County Judge also announcing, “all vehicle travel should be limited beginning 6 a.m. Saturday morning until noon on Sunday due to Tropical Storm Force Winds.”
For the latest updates on Tropical Storm Hanna, click here.
- More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Tropical Depression 8 expected to make landfall at 60 mph near Corpus Christi early Saturday afternoon. July 23 4PM Update.
- Public Health Order suspends on campus instruction for 12 school districts in Nueces County until September 7
- Truck drives off Crosstown Expressway, crashes into house
- BOND 2020 for the City of Corpus Christi