SAN ANGELO, Texas — Some City of San Angelo offices will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day, however trash service will not be interrupted.
City offices will resume business at 8 a.m. Monday, July 6.
City closures include:
- The Women Infant and Children’s (WIC) division (closed Thursday, July 2)
- Station 618 and Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
- Parks and recreation offices
- Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreational centers
- McNease Convention Center
- San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
- Fairmount Cemetery business offices
- Municipal Court
- San Angelo Nature Center (will also be closed Saturday)
- San Angelo Animal Shelter
Other events happening Saturday include artillery salutes and the American Plains Show at Fort Concho National Historic Landmark, and the Love Municipal Pool, 18 E. Avenue A.