BRIGHAM CITY, Utah — He might be young, but this is a boy with a big future in marketing.
Brigham City police posted a photo of a boy after several people ended up calling them. He was holding up a sign that appeared to say he was selling "Ice Cold Beer."
Upon closer inspection -- and since it was written so small it would require closer inspection -- you could see the words "Root IBC" before the word "Beer."
Police said the sign appeared to be working because business was good.
We predict the boy will be on the cover of Fortune magazine someday.
- Video shows final moments of doomed flight from Addison's airport
- 2 people killed, dozens injured after carnival ride suddenly snaps in half
- Man kidnapped, killed woman found in truck in Dollar Tree parking lot: deputies
- 'New' type of skimmer found inside gas pump in Clearwater
- Florida 'Doomsday prepper' accused of abusing adopted twins
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.