CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Buccaneers have officially bounced back with a win over the Carolina Panthers.
Tom Brady threw for 341 yards and was involved in four touchdowns, Ronald Jones ran for a franchise-record 98-yard touchdown to help the team secure a win after a dreadful defeat last week with a resounding 46-23 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Coming off a 38-3 defeat to the Saints, Brady threw touchdown passes to Cameron Brate, Mike Evans and Rob Gronkowski and ran for another score in the fourth quarter to seal the win.
Jones finished with a career-high 181 yards and became the fourth NFL player with a TD run of 98 yards or longer, joining Tony Dorsett, Derrick Henry and Ahman Green.
- Florida's daily COVID-19 positivity rate nears 10 percent; state adds 4,544 new cases
- Nearly 100 sea turtle hatchlings washed ashore from Tropical Storm Eta
- A routine grocery store trip leaves St. Pete man $1M richer
- Crew 1: Everything to know about next NASA, SpaceX Dragon launch
- St. Petersburg police: Mother of 2 killed in shooting
- Hurricane Iota on track to become a major hurricane before reaching Central America
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter