DENVER — It's game day in Broncos Country!
The Denver Broncos make their 2022 regular season home debut at Empower Field at Mile High, hosting the Houston Texans.
- TIME: Sunday, 2:25 p.m. CBS
- OPENING LINE: Broncos by 9 1/2, according to FanDuel SportsBook.
- AGAINST THE SPREAD: Texans 1-0, Broncos 0-1.
- SERIES RECORD: Broncos lead 5-3.
- LAST MEETING: Broncos beat Texans 38-24, Dec. 8, 2019, in Houston.
Some tickets for Sunday's game are available for resale at Ticketmaster.com.
Temperatures today start out in the lower 50s before climbing into the upper 80s nearing 90 degrees in the metro area. There will be plenty of sun today too, so drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
Game day schedule
- 8 a.m. - Parking Lot C opens for early tailgating & RV permits
- 10 a.m. - All parking lots open
- 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Mane Street opens
- 11:30 a.m. - Premium gates open
- 12:30 p.m. - All gates open
- 12:20-12:45 p.m. - Gameday Gallup
- 2:05 p.m. - Pregame entertainment inside stadium
- 2:25 p.m. - Kickoff
- Halftime - High-flying canine entertainment
Parking lots open at 10 a.m. and gates will open at 12:30 p.m.
Empower Field at Mile High does not offer on-site parking purchases. All parking must be reserved in advance of game day at Ticketmaster.com.
BroncosRide bus service
Regional Transportation District (RTD) will continue its suspension of the BroncosRide bus service to the stadium for a third-straight season.
RELATED: RTD cancels Broncos Ride bus service
RTD will add train cars to light rail service on the E and W Lines, which directly serve Empower Field at Mile High, and to N Line service between Eastlake 124th Station and Union Station.
- Bus routes near Empower Field at Mile High
- Route 30 (South Federal Boulevard)
- Route 31 (North Federal Boulevard)
- Bus routes that serve Union Station with a transfer to light rail to reach Empower Field at Mile High:
- Flatiron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
- Bus routes at Decatur-Federal Station near Empower Field:
- 1, 15L, 16, 31
Empower Field at Mile High has relocated its postgame rideshare pickup location.
Previously at the intersection of Federal & Dick Connor Blvd., the new location is south of the stadium on Eastbound Howard Place, directly adjacent to the Decatur-Federal RTD Light Rail Station and Parking Lot M.
Rideshare pickup vehicles will now be able to access the stadium’s pickup location from either North or Southbound Federal Blvd.
Fans should watch for posted parking restrictions around the stadium and surrounding neighborhoods. Denver’s Right of Way Enforcement agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations in the area.
Empower Field at Mile High is located adjacent to Denver bike paths, and it’s equipped with more than 300 individual bike racks.
Broncos podcast: Klis' Mike Drop
Denver Broncos headlines, game previews and interviews with our 9NEWS insider Mike Klis.
HOW TO LISTEN
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.