TAMPA, Fla. — "Tampa, we're here." That's the message the newest location of Tom Brady's TB12 Performance & Recovery center has for the city.
The new Bucs quarterback is bringing more than just his 21 years of NFL experience to Tampa Bay. TB12 Tampa brings Brady's holistic fitness and training approach to you. The website says TB12 Body Coaches develop personalized programs to help clients "achieve their health and wellness goals."
The website says all coaches are licensed PTs, ATCs and acupuncturists.
Located just minutes away from Raymond James Stadium at 4809 N. Armenia Avenue, Suite 240 in Tampa, you can stop by and learn more. You can book a session by calling 813-442-6015. The website says coaches are also meeting clients virtually. You can find more information on that here.
"We’re excited to expand our TB12 presence down in Tampa over the next few months and help even more people," Co-founder Alex Guerrero said in an interview.
Find out more about TB12 Tampa here.
And in case you were wondering, Tom Brady will make his Bucs debut on Sept. 13 against the New Orleans Saints in New Orleans.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical storms Paulette, Rene churn in the Atlantic with no land in sight
- Man struck by lightning near Davis Islands
- Chemical plant fire caused by explosion now extinguished in Brevard County
- Hey, what about that second stimulus check? It’s looking less likely as lawmakers return to work
- Detectives: Man dies after breaking free from police, jumping in water while handcuffed
- After jogger detained for fitting burglar description, Florida sheriff offers him a job
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter