At The Border
- Gov. Abbott appeals denial of federal emergency disaster declaration at Texas-Mexico border
- Gov. Abbott and 10 other state governors met in South Texas to discuss border security
- Texas has raised $54 million in private donations for its border wall plan. Almost all of it came from this one billionaire.
- Van Horn Border Patrol agents arrest convicted sex offender trying to illegally enter U.S.
- 'The consequences of inaction' | Human rights advocate discusses situation at the border
- CBP: Trade and travel operations resume at Del Rio Port of Entry
More At The Border
- Where do the thousands of migrants who traveled to Del Rio go to next?
- Texas troopers create 'steel wall' of patrol vehicles in Del Rio as feds continue to repatriate Haitians
- 'Unprecedented steps' | Gov. Abbott says Texas is arresting migrants in Del Rio
- Haitian migrants from border camp moved to Houston, other cities, US officials confirm
- Gov. Abbott requests federal emergency declaration as crowd remains at Del Rio border bridge
- 'We are in the midst of a pandemic and a critical migration challenge' | Nearly 12,000 migrants remain under Del Rio International Bridge
- Officials close port of entry bridge as more asylum-seeking migrants arrive in Del Rio
- US Border Patrol chief outlines plan to move more than 14,000 migrants from packed Del Rio encampment