Inside Texas Politics
- Inside Texas Politics: Democratic state lawmaker believes sharing meals could build bipartisanship in Austin
- Frustrated mayor insists Texans deserve more details about facilities opening for migrant children
- ‘Silence is death’: Texas lawmaker implores Asian-Americans to become more politically active
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas Republican says scene inside Dallas shelter for migrant kids is 'heartbreaking'
- Inside Texas Politics: Congressman believes it will take more than $4 billion to solve border crisis
- New bill from Texas Republicans could wipe names off state voting rolls, tighten mail-in ballot requirements
More Inside Texas Politics
- Texas lawmakers considering placing Railroad Commission under Public Utility Commission
- Texas lawmakers consider making ERCOT a state agency for better oversight
- Inside Texas Politics: State legislators consider restructuring Texas utilities to create oversight
- Terminated ERCOT CEO says he won't seek or accept severance pay
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick talks reopening and winter storm, says ERCOT's CEO will be out 'one way or another'
- Amber Alert-style communication system discussed to warn Texans of future widespread electric outages
- Texas is diverting thousands of COVID-19 vaccine doses away from Dallas County, Judge Jenkins says
- Inside Texas Politics: State lawmakers have limited time to fix power issues