- Teen murder suspect released from custody 3 times prior to killing, sources say
- Former Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody surrenders on new evidence tampering charge in Javier Ambler case
- TWC: Suspicious unemployment claims during pandemic 'beyond anything we've ever seen before'
- One year later: Here's how Breonna Taylor was remembered a year after she was killed by police in Louisville
- Drug makers quietly raised prices on hundreds of medications – again
- Michigan AG: Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach dies by suicide after human trafficking charges
- Texans complain of possible price gouging at hotels amid winter storm
- The military says some active duty service members stormed the Capitol. So what are they going to do about it?
- Hundreds of COVID-19 vaccine doses wasted in Texas
- LMPD detective fired over Breonna Taylor warrant appeals termination
- A closer look at reported COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- LMPD detectives involved in Breonna Taylor case terminated
- Texas still has not used more than half of its available COVID-19 vaccines, per State data
- H-E-B pharmacies not yet vaccinating Texans in group 1B