- 51 Brazos County residents hospitalized with COVID-19, 103 new known cases
- Saturday's report shows 67 new confirmed COVID-19 cases for Tom Green Co.
- Total COVID-19-related deaths surpass 260 in Tom Green Co.
- Insurers focusing on food as medicine in coverage plans to improve health
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic
- Austin's 2021 ProRodeo canceled for second year in a row
More Health News
- Abilene-Taylor Co. Public Health District confirms three additional COVID-19-related deaths Friday Coronavirus
- Seventy-three new confirmed COVID-19 cases reported for Tom Green Co. Friday Coronavirus Numbers
- Boris Johnson says UK COVID-19 variant may be more deadly Coronavirus
- Walmart expands COVID-19 vaccinations to 7 more states Vaccine
- Texas nurse has gut-wrenching look at COVID for those who still claim the virus isn't a real threat Coronavirus
- GOP congressman suggests $1,400 stimulus checks for people who receive COVID-19 vaccine Nation World
- Pecos receives vaccines for mass vaccination hub Vaccine
- Dan Patrick asks Texas to prioritize COVID-19 vaccines for those 75 and older Coronavirus