- West Texas election officials react to proposed voting bills
- Texans sue Attorney General Ken Paxton, accuse him of violating First Amendment for blocking them on Twitter
- Gov. Abbott asks Vice President Harris to shut down migrant facility in San Antonio
- Rep. Pfluger asks Vice President Harris to visit Midland migrant facility
- Biden's ambitious expansion of long-term care sparks debate
- Sen. Cornyn and Rep. Johnson introduce bipartisan bill to strengthen, winterize Texas’ power grid
- Biden administration announcing actions to address gun violence after Atlanta spa shootings
- It's official: Denver hosting 2021 MLB All-Star Game
- VERIFY: Can private companies in Texas require customers to use a vaccine passport?
- Biden moves COVID-19 vaccine eligibility date to April 19
- Hours before Rangers home opener, Gov. Abbott says he won't throw out first pitch, Texas won't try to host any MLB events
- Could you get more robocalls in the future because of a supreme court ruling?
- How a meeting for lunch led to legislation between a Texas Democrat and Republican
- New to DC, Buttigieg looks to build bridges with Biden plan